We’re sorry to see you leave! If you’re not sure how to use Taskworld or feel like you’re not getting the expected value out of our tool, consider heading to our YouTube channel for tutorials and product walkthroughs or book a free demo with one of our Workspace Experts.
To proceed with the deletion of your account, you need to (1) cancel your subscription (in other words, terminate your subscription) and (2) delete your account. If you are a workspace member, you can skip step 1 and proceed with the account deletion
All of the steps to follow are outlined below:
CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
1. Click on your workspace name in the top left corner and select “Manage settings”
b. Then, go to the Plans and Billing tab. Scroll all the way down and you will see the "Cancel Subscription" Tab.
DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Go to your account settings by clicking on your profile picture at the top right.
2. In the “General” tab, scroll down to “Account deletion” and click on “Delete your account”
3. A pop-up window will appear and ask you to select a workspace member who you wish to transfer ownership of your tasks and projects to (optional for workspace members, mandatory for workspace owners)
4. Proceed by clicking “Delete account”
5. Lastly, you will be asked to enter your email address to confirm your choice. Select “Delete account” to finalize.
NOTE: Deleting an account is permanent and cannot be undone. Once your account is deleted, you will no longer be able to access your account data. If you wish to use Taskworld in the future, you will need to create a new account. Deleting your account does not cancel your subscription. To cancel the subscription, you need to "Suspend your subscription" from the "Plans & Billing" tab and click on Cancel.