Markdown is an easy way to format plain text in comments, chat messages, and task descriptions, and helps to structure and highlight important parts of your text.
How to use markdown in the text editor
1. Please add the markdown symbol before your text and enter space.
2. Then it will automatically generate the formatted text.
How to Clear Formatting
You can easily clear all formatting (such as bold, underline, italics, and more) from your text and return your text to its default formatting styles.
1. Please select the text that you want to return to its default formatting.
2. Click 'Clear Formatting'.
* Note: Clear Formatting doesn't work with headers
Github Flavored Markdown (GFM)
Markdown is a lightweight markup language for creating formatted text using a plain-text editor. It is a shared standard with different variants or flavors and implementations.
Taskworld currently supports GitHub Flavored Markdown (GFM) throughout all its text editors.
Please refer to the official GitHub Markdown for more details on Markdown syntax.